Email Pastor Greg (Greg@lynbrookbaptist.org) to join the team or for more information!
to sponsor our team w/ a tax-deductible gift to Team TSA!
This year the Anglen Family (and our Lynbrook Baptist Runners) are partnering with a cause that is very close to home- the Tourette Syndrome Association. About a year ago our oldest daughter, Olivia, was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome. With every step we take, we know we will be helping support research, awareness and support programs for people affected by Tourette and other Tic Disorders. But we can't do it alone. We need your help! Please join us in running and/or donating to sponsor us and support this great cause. Will you show your support by running with us and/or financially supporting our efforts?!?
Our Team will be participating in 3 races this year to benefit the Tourette Association. We are excited to meet the challenge, especially for such a good cause:
- Sat, Nov. 14, 2015 // Fly w/ the Owls 4 Mile Run/Walk (in Lynbrook)
- Sat, Dec. 12, 2015 // NYRR Ted Corbitt 15K (in Central Park)
- Sat, Jan. 9, 2016 // Disney World Half-Marathon (Orlando, FL)
Our Current List of LBC Runners (alphabetical by last name starting w/ #5):
- Rev. Greg Anglen (4-mile, 15K & Half-Marathon)
- Sarah Anglen (4-mile, 15K & Half-Marathon)
- Olivia Anglen (Disney 1-mile & 4-mile)
- Delilah Anglen (Disney 1-mile & 4-mile)
- Brenda Banks (4-mile)
- Dorothy Christian (4-mile)
- Joshua Christian (4-mile)
- Neil Cohen (4-mile & 15K)
- Jeff Cooper (4-mile)
- Bridgett Elliott (4-mile)
- David Martin (4-Mile)
- Kelly Michaels (4-mile & 15K)
- Jasmine Roopnarine (4-mile)
- Monique Sandorfi (4-mile)
- Eugene Taddeo (4-mile)
- Malik Thomas (4-mile)
As a church/supporter you also have 2 options:
- CLICK HERE (www.classy.org/TeamOli) to support us through our online fundraising page w/ a tax-deductible, electronic gift to Team Tourette (preferred)!
- You can also give a donation of cash or a check made out to "cash" (this option will not be tax-deductible).
Bible Study Classes (all ages) 9:30am
Morning Worship Service - Sun @10:45am
Truth Student Ministry (grades 6-12) - Sun @5pm
2ND & 4TH SUNDAYS:
Truth Jr. Children's Ministry - 2nd & 4th Sun @5pm
Adult (& College) Small Group - 2nd & 4th Sun @5pm
Mommy & Me - 4th Sun @5pm
Mid-week Prayer Service - Wednesday 7:30pm
Truth Student Ministry meets Sunday Nights // 5-7pm
@Lynbrook Baptist Church :: 225 Earle Ave. :: Lynbrook, NY
“truthSM” is the student ministry of Lynbrook Baptist Church & meets Sunday nights from 5-7pm. Lead by Pastor Greg Anglen, middle & high school students are challenged to live their lives in the same manner which Paul urged the church in Colossians 2:8. He encouraged them with these words, “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.” At Lynbrook Baptist, students are taught the Word of God and are challenged to seek out, and stand for, the TRUTH of Jesus Christ in a world which is full of so many lies. If you’re in grades 6-12, come check out truthSM this Sunday night!
What to Expect:
Every Sunday night is packed full of fun. There are crazy games; a time to hang out; a time to worship; & a relevant, understandable message from God’s Word!
Check out the student ministry webpage for more details! www.LynbrookBaptistYouth.org
If you're new to the mommyANDme group, welcome! You and your precious little ones can look forward to making some lifelong friends. We've got lots of exciting events for the children as well as resources and support for the MOMS. Contact the church office for more details email@example.com or 516-599-9402!
If you purchase items from amazon.com, please use the above link to go to amazon. By using this link, you will be helping to support our ministry, and this will have no effect on the price you pay for goods on amazon.